Signature Melon Juice:I call this since I have tried this juice with my add ons and this is one item from my kitchen I like to serve to all..!!
1. Water melon (250 gm for a 300ml juice)
2. Mint leaves, Salt and Pepper(depends if you are looking to make it little salty) and ice cubes
3. Orange juice or any other juice, this is required to allow to mix the water melon pieces into juice.
1. Cut down the watermelon along with the light green rind(the rind is a rich source of important nutrients, if you have a juicer then you can juice with the full hard skin)
2. Put all the ingredients in the mixer/blender and add the juice, good enough so that all the items can mix/blend.Blend for some time until all the melon pieces have mixed well into juice.Mix the items with a spoon if nothing going around.
3. Sieve it through.
4. Add some water melon pieces to garnish.
Serve.... chilled.. chilled... chilled...:-)