Lithuanian Voveraites : Lithiuanian mushrooms made the India way.
These are the locally avaialable mushrooms and they taste wonderfull. I never tried them untill this season and kept on wondering why was I missing on this wonderfull vegeterian dish :)
1. Mushrooms : 250 gms
2. Onions(2 pcs),tomato(2 pcs),ginger (small piece), chillies (optional)
3. Coriander(1 tbsp),chilli(as per taste) and Turmeric powder(1/3 tbsp) , salt(as per taste)
1. Boil the mushrooms for around 20 mins and clean thoroughly
2. Heat up 2 tbsp oil and saute the ginger and chillies
3. Add onions and saute for 10 mins on medium flame.
4. Add the Coriander,turmeric and Chilli powder. Saute for 5 mins. Also add salt now.
5. Add tomato paste/puree
6. Saute for 5 mins
7. Add some water (around 1 ltr) and boiled mushrooms and peas
8. Cover the vessel and allow to cook for 15-20 mins.
9.Garnish with chopped coriander serve with Rice.