The ingredients might soup might sound little different but this surely should be tried out, its very different from all other kinds of everyday soups.
I picked this up on my visit to Prague,though I did not have this soup but the taste in one of the dishes was good enough to inspire.
1. Eggplant (diced, 200 gms)
2. Cucumber (diced, 100 gms)
3. Ginger (small piece)
4. Couscous (50 gms, this is optional) You may use any other porridge kind of item.
5. Green Onions(2 strands, finely chopped)
6. Coconut Milk(100 ml),Cumin seeds(jeera),salt,Dill/Coriander to garnish,Oil (2 Tbsp),Lemon juice and Pepper
1. Heat the oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and ginger
2. Saute the Egplant for 5 mins on medium flame, add the cucumber and saute for 5 mins.Add the Couscous and saute for 2 mins.Add salt also.
3. Add the coconut milk
4. Add water (around 1 ltr) and allow it to boil. Add the green onion and allow it to boil for 5 mins.Add pepper as per taste and lemon juice.
5. Garnish with dill or coriander, serve hot.