This original recipe comes from my kitchen.I could imagine the taste for this soup, so thought of trying it out and it was quite good and filling also.
The ingredients(serves 5-6)
1. Fresh Spinach leaves(around 200 gms)
2. Tomatoes(3-4 medium sized)
3. Boiled lentils(mix 2-3 types of whole lentils)
4. Ginger,Cumin seeds,Butter 1tsp,Oil 1tsp,salt and Coriander leaves
1. Boil the tomatoes,spinach ,ginger and salt in a pot with around 1.5 litre of water
2. Turn of the heat after boiling for 15 mins,Cool it off and blend it in a blender. Seive it though and collect the liquid in a pot.
3. Heat the oil and butter in a pan, add cumin seeds and allow to crackle.
4. Add the lentils and saute for 2-3 minutes
5. Add the blended mixture,add salt if required
6. Boil for 5 mins and turn off the heat
7. Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
Comments are welcome