Naan:is a leavened, oven-baked flatbread. It is one of the most popular varieties of South Asian breads.
This one is quite simple but requires some experimentation also.
I would also recommend to follow from here ..
1. All purpose flour(500gms)
2. Yeast(50 gms)
3. Yogurt(100 gms)
5. Sugar/Honey , tbsp
1. Put the sugar and yeast in warm water. All the yeast to grow for some time (around 15 mins)
It looks like this
2. Knead the dough with Yeast,Yogurt,Salt and Oil
3. Leave it to grow in a warm place. This will take around 2 hrs depending on the warmth of the room/weather. When it comes up it looks like this
4. take a small portion of dough and make a flat bread in any shape.The dough will be sticky, so use some oil/flour. If you use flour then the Naan will be little dry
5. Pre-heat the oven to 250 degrees celsius and put the bread to bake in there for 3-5 minutes. If you have pizza stone then use that.
6. Take out the bread and apply butter on it,Serve it with any Indian dish
You may cut some garlic cloves and add on top of the bread before baking it to make garlic naan.
Comments are welcome!!!