Monday, April 12, 2010

Beetroot and Celery soup

I picked up this recipe on my recent visit to an Indian vegetarian restaurant in Prague(Czech Republic),Maitrea.
The soup was very simple and very healthy. So I ensured that I try out my version of it.
Here we go

The Ingredients (serves 4)
1. Beetroot (1 medium sized diced)


2. Chopped Cabbage


3. Celery( 2 stalks, chopped)


4. Peas,Salt,Pepper,Lemon juice and Butter

Steps

1. Just put all the vegetables to boil with 1 litre of water. Boil for 15 mins on medium flame


2. Add salt,Pepper and lemon juice as per taste.
Garnish with Butter and serve hot..!!

3 comments:

  1. Good blog you've got here.. It's difficult
    to find good quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate people like you!
    Take care!!

    Here is my web site; does pain gone pen works

    ReplyDelete