I picked up this recipe on my recent visit to an Indian vegetarian restaurant in Prague(Czech Republic),Maitrea.
The soup was very simple and very healthy. So I ensured that I try out my version of it.
Here we go
The Ingredients (serves 4)
1. Beetroot (1 medium sized diced)
2. Chopped Cabbage
3. Celery( 2 stalks, chopped)
4. Peas,Salt,Pepper,Lemon juice and Butter
1. Just put all the vegetables to boil with 1 litre of water. Boil for 15 mins on medium flame
2. Add salt,Pepper and lemon juice as per taste.
Garnish with Butter and serve hot..!!