I was inspired to make the below dish after my recent trip to Italy. Though it is customized to suite vegeterians, it tastes wonderfull.
1. Sphagetti, plain or flavored
2. Green vegetables such as Brocolli,Beans,Peas,Cabbage,Carrot etc..(I have taken frozed veg. below as the fresh ones are not available at this time of the year)
3. Ginger,Chilli and garlic(optional)
4.Tomato puree,Pepper and Salt
1.Boil the spaghetti in adequate water and salt for 8-10 mins.Saute ginger,chilli and garlic in oil for 1 minute
2. Add the vegetables and saute for 8-10 mins.(I prefer to soften the vegetables by heating them in microwave for 3-4 mins)
3. Add the tomato puree, season with Salt and Pepper
Let it cook for 3-4 mins
4. Spread the spaghetti in the serving dish
5. Add the prepared dish over spaghetti, Serve hot!!
comments are welcome