Pyaz ke Paranthe(Indian flat bread , flavored with Onion).Wiki link
How can you resist a Parantha?? It comes in different flavors,sizes and varieties.
Below I am trying to make a parantha with some basic ingredients such as Onion,Ginger and Chillies
1. Whole wheat flour
3. Ginger and Chillies
4. Salt (as per taste), Oil/Ghee/Butter
1. Knead the dough with warm water and all ingredient including 1 tbs. of Oil,I am not an expert at this,so I would suggest
to google out for this.
2. Take a small amount of dough and flatten it using a rolling pin.
3. Take a flat pan(Tava as we call it in Hindi), heat it up and roast the Parantha on it
4. Add some Oil/Ghee/Butter to roast it.Using butter will result in some smoke while roasting.
5. Serve it HOT with Chutney/Raita!! add a dash of butter/ghee..
Comments are welcome