This is a Paneer(cottage Cheese)dish (savoured a lot in India).
1. Medium chopped Onions(4 medium pcs), Chilli(1 pc) and Ginger (1 small pc)
2. Tomato Puree (250 gms)
3. Paneer(Cottage Cheese)
4. Ungrounded Spices such as
Cardamon (Big/Small), 2 each
Bay leaves:2-3 leaves
Black pepper :4-5 pieces
Cinnamon. 1 small piece
5. Bell Pepper(1 medium, medium diced)
6.grounded spices such as Turmeric,Chilli,Coriander and Salt
1. Saute the Ungrounded spices (ingredients no. 5) in oil in a pan, remove the bay leaves after some time.
Add onion,ginger and chilli. Saute for 10 mins, till Onion turns golden brown
2. Add the grounded spices and Tomato puree and Saute for 10 mins on medium flame
3. Turn off the heat and let is cool.
Add the curd and water (around 200 ml)
4. Blend this mixture prepared in blender when cooled. Blend untill the mixture turns smooth.
Heat some butter/ghee in a pan and pour this mixture
Add the simla mirch and peas which had been heated in microwave for 5 mins
5. Add the mixture in the pan with Simla mirch
6.Add Paneer in the gravy and let it boil for 5 mins
7. Serve Hot, garnish with grated Paneer,Coriander